Systems & Dev Manager | THE BAUKJEN GROUP [December 2019 – present]
- Responsible for Shopify and data activities
SQL Developer | THE BAUKJEN GROUP [June 2017 – November 2019]
- Responsible for building, implementing, maintaining and supporting business intelligence and data warehouse solutions.
- Integrated in-house SCV database with third party API (Ometria) in order to provide phone orders.
- Streaming every day catalogue requests to physical warehouse for printing.
- Delivering daily product details (XML) feed to various affiliates.
- Downloaded information via FTP to be processed against our database to check if valid promo codes were used. Uploading back all invalid results via FTP.
- Design and developed a predictive analytics SQL project to suggest products to our buying customers.
- Provide customer and order data from data warehouse to several data-coops (More2, Conexance, Rakuten, …).
- All projects developed are documented in Jira.
OnBase Integration Specialist | HML HOLDINGS [May 2016 – February 2017]
- Taking responsibility for Onbase desktop support, answering and resolving queries over the telephone where possible, and ticket logging, responding and resolving technical issues within a timely manner.
- Implemented API with RESTful protocol in order to integrate third party software into Onbase.
- Gather requirements for modifications or enhancements and document functionality.
- Work with stakeholders to gain their approval of functionality.
- Maintain functional specification documents for software products.
- Perform internal integration testing on modifications or new products.
Data Entry/Analyst | ATLAS CHOICE [May 2014 – April 2016]
- Responsible for loading and maintaining data integrity of source data, for this purpose was programmed VBA macros to help routine tasks. In other situation was created a PHP page to match relevant data.
- Analysis on high volume of financial data in excel datasheets using pivot tables providing information support to senior managers.
- Maintaining over 600 partners contracts and updating CRBMS system database on daily basis.
- Streamlining internal communications and collaboration reorganizing paper sheets into shared datasheets.
- Train, create and update user manuals.
IT Infrastructure & Support Manager | ALCIONE [October 2000 – August 2012]
- Build custom SQL reports from ERP and later visualized in Excel charts in order to assist CEO decisions.
- Manage and supervise IT infrastructure building at new facilities, including CCTV and office equipment.
- Internal main auditor ISO 9001 (quality management system) and ISO 22000 by TÜV Rheinland.
- Provide continuous training to employees on Windows Office products (Word, Excel, …) and ERP system (PHC) with custom user manuals/guides.
- Support Food Quality Control Department building flowcharts in Microsoft Visio.
- Translate business and company needs into technical requirements in innovate ordering process that bring down mistakes by 25% and increased stock accuracy by 14%.
- Implement and manage EDI communications.
- Cut down communication costs to half and negotiating stationary acquisitions at best prices.